Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ok, so, now I'm typing everything on this blog and it feels wierd having to start from scratch all over again. Only 17 views. Of course, its been up for less than a week. Still. ANd only 3 tabs after dealing with 20? It's just wierd to look at. Besides that, I'm having a tough time trying to do chapter 20. I'm at a (minor) writer's block. Trying to figure out what an Assylum looks like. I want it to be modern day, but that's not the easiest thing in the world to do when you can't find anything but creepy pictures and concerts and what-not. It's not easy to find at all. So I think I'll do the age-old-stereotypical white walls and empty rooms. It just seems to be the easiest. But I do want it to be specific and realistic. So if you ( you meaning ANYone out there) know how to describe a real, modern-day assylum, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, tell me!!!!!!!!! (yes, I am desperate. I am not afraid to say that!)

And just like in the first half of Alyssa, Please tell me your thoughts and suggestions! I really do want to make this book as good as it can possibly be!

No comments:

Post a Comment