Monday, October 8, 2012

Ok, so I've been kind of slow at getting the next chapter up. Sorry. I haven't even finished writing it yet!

On a separate note, I am making some head way on that puus in boots idea now. I've actually begun the first chapter! The title is Maricela Contra Puss en Botas, or Maricela vs Puss in Boots. If you haven't caught it yet, it is a spanglish book, more english than spanish. If you think Alyssa is slow going, forgive me, but Maricela's will take MUCH longer because of Spanish/Mexican culture, connotations  etc. I have already encountered an awful lot of problems regarding culture clash. Ugh. Anyways, when I DO finish the first chapter, I'll be sure that my Alyssa readers will be the first to know!

As always, remember to keep up to date with Alyssa, because her story won't always be on the World Wide Web for all to see. One day you will have to buy her adventures in stores from the shelves. Won't that be exciting? My book, on shelves! I can not wait! (if I can just finish this book first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment